Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Freshio – Organic & Food Store WordPress Theme Vertical menu header made open always

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    naga5000
    Support Expired

Thank you!

I have one small problem , on the product page i want to show if attributes selected , the attributes. I select color for a product but the selector doesn’t appear .

naga5000
    Support Expired

Donțt worry i watches the videos from swathces , all good now.

Ok, let me know if you need to help.

naga5000
    Support Expired

Hello ,

I did write another 2 posts but i can not see them in the thread. Did u get them?

naga5000
    Support Expired

I think not .

I will write again.

#1 Can i Change the category sidebar background?
    #2 Can i change the buttons of the products ? Background , typography? color ? without affecting any other buttons ?

I tried to insert link to screen shots but it think thatțs why the post didnt register.

example

naga5000
    Support Expired

I want to link the rest of the issues so i can discribe better but it seems i have an issue with posting

I am talking about the buttons under the products , add to cart or select options if i can change them

and when i say categories background i am talking about the sidebar when entering the category page on the left they are text without a background . I want to set white background for that

naga5000
    Support Expired

Hi again,

#1 could i change the background from the product categories inside page? picture attached.

#2 Could i change background of the buttons and typography of the products picture attached

button-and-background
    buttons
    change-background

Hi again,

#1. Please send Admin web account for me, the admin account you provided has been changed.

#2. Please send the link of the sample website you send the photo to, I will review and help you.

naga5000
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    naga5000
    Support Expired

Another thing :

I don’t know why, on mobile after accesing a category and the products are displayed , on the bottom it shows to select next page . if I select 2nd page it appears the link is broken.

Also on mobile :

I have set the Categories( Categorii) Menu as handheld , but after accessing a category the handheld menu changes to primary menu . How could i keep the categories inside the handheld menu on mobile without affecting it on desktop?

naga5000
    Support Expired

Another thing :

I don’t know why, on mobile after accesing a category and the products are displayed , on the bottom it shows to select next page . if I select 2nd page it appears the link is broken.

Attach
    attach

Also on mobile :

I have set the Categories( Categorii) Menu as handheld , but after accessing a category the handheld menu changes to primary menu . How could i keep the categories inside the handheld menu on mobile without affecting it on desktop?

naga5000
    Support Expired

Could you enable the sticky header for mobile also please?

Hi you,

I have just resolved all issues for you, please recheck and let me know if you need to help.

naga5000
    Support Expired

Hi and thak you very much for the changes .

#1 i saw the script , i think i just modify the colors if i want for the buttons there , right?
    #2 could i change the backround to the categories page ? I saw you put back the background to white , i want on the product page to have a gray background #eaeaea so the products can be saw more easily .

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.