Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    master1306
    Support Expired

Hi,
    I just installed the theme following the recommendations of your help document. But I get this error message, from tpye: Warning: set_time_limit(): Cannot set max execution time limit due to system policy in /customers/3/9/6/outback-africa.net/httpd.www/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-upgrader.php on line 471

How do we solve this problem?

Hi you,

This problem is probably caused by your server, but it’s not a big deal. I checked your website, it’s working fine.

Let me know if you need to help.

master1306
    Support Expired

Hi,
    Now the tours does not appear to the tour list or popular tour: How to fix it?

master1306
    Support Expired

Hi,
    In addition to my previous post, I notice that all the photos and illustrations of all the pages of my site have also disappeared.
    Moreover, the Elementor plugin no longer works and does not even appear anymore to allow me to make changes in the pages.
    This all started when I did a search in the search bar.
    Thanks for helping me out.

I’m checking your site, please wait

Hi you,

I have just resolved this issue, please recheck.

Some booking objects have their prices changed due to a reset of the price during the installation process, you can edit the booking object to fix it.

master1306
    Support Expired

Hi again,
    Your intervention did not place my photos in the right place, which means I have to redo all the work again.
    There are many problems with your theme. For example, I have about 23 tours to prepare and when I go to the list page, it only shows me 9 tours and no way to see the rest.
    Thank you for seeing this again.

master1306
    Support Expired

Hello, I come back to you regarding my previous request. Can you look at my site? The search bar disappears all my tower data and I get the following message: https://prnt.sc/197njih

Please check this topic: Items Problem, I will reply on this topic.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in…’ is closed to new replies.