Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Activland – Outdoor Activities WordPress Theme Web Site down when activating theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    LeninLegend
    Support Expired

Cuando busques ayuda para este problema, es posible que se te pida la siguiente información:
    WordPress versión 6.1.1
    Tema activo: Technocy (versión 2.0.0)
    Plugin actual: (versión )
    PHP versión 7.3.33

Detalles del error
    ==================
    Se ha producido un error del tipo E_ERROR en la línea 78 del archivo /home/antaresc/public_html/wp-content/themes/technocy/inc/elementor/elementor-control/class-elementor-control.php. Mensaje de error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Elementor\Controls_Manager::register() in /home/antaresc/public_html/wp-content/themes/technocy/inc/elementor/elementor-control/class-elementor-control.php:78
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/antaresc/public_html/wp-content/themes/technocy/inc/elementor/elementor-control/class-elementor-control.php(72): Technocy_Elementor_Control->register_control()
    #1 /home/antaresc/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): Technocy_Elementor_Control->on_controls_registered(Object(Elementor\Controls_Manager))
    #2 /home/antaresc/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)
    #3 /home/antaresc/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #4 /home/antaresc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/managers/controls.php(453): do_action(‘elementor/contr…’, Object(Elementor\Controls_Manager))
    #5 /home/antaresc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/managers/controls.php(507): Elementor\Controls_Manager->register_control

I had to go into recovery mode and activate the old theme to get my website working again.

Please help me to solve the problem.

Hello,

Please send the admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

LeninLegend
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Please send me your website link, I can’t find it anywhere

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.