Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Technogy – Electronics Store WooCommerce Theme When importing, there is no demo content

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Max
    Support Expired

I did everything according to the manual, everything was successful, without any complaints, it came to the point that you need to put demo content, but not goods, not images, there is nothing. Tell me what I can do?

Hi,

It seems that there is a conflict between the theme and your server during the installation, it blocks the installation and import to the website causing the website to lose some pages and custom css.
    Can I reset all your website data to reinstall the demo?

Max
    Support Expired

Good evening, yes

Hi,

Are you sure, because I see your website has a lot of products. When resetting data, all product data will be deleted

Max
    Support Expired

hi, I made a backup just in case, after we understand what the problem is, we can install the old version and install the theme there already

I have tried to reset data and import data again many times, however it seems that the problem is caused by your hosting having problems and blocking the import of demo data.

Please check your hosting configuration again and make sure it is still working properly. Or you can change to another hosting package to keep the website working properly

Max
    Support Expired

Everything is fine on the hosting side, there are no errors in the console, I previously took a similar hosting, everything worked fine on other topics. Can I get my money back?

Ok, Please submit your refund request to Envato, then we will check and confirm your refund request.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.