Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Poco – Fast Food Restaurant WordPress Theme WooCommerce product thumbnail not changing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    franx47
    Support Expired

Hi,

I think I have serious problem with the woocommerce product thumbnail image.

The product thumbnail image shows different with the others. Checked with browser Inspect, the image source is not taken from “sampleName-450px.jpg”, but rather using “sampleName.jpg”. Meanwhile the file “sampleName-450px.jpg” is already exist. Means that WordPress has generated various size for the image.

Page to check: https://makanberame.com/menu/gorengan

There are 5 products, you will see one the product has different image thumbnail.

Changing the Images Size (for Medium Size) from Settings -> Media, didn’t work. Also, there is no option in the Theme Customization to change the Woocommerce -> Product Image.

Clearing web cache, deactivate JetPack plugin, gives no effect.

If you want to test, please upload a new image file, not from the Media library, as each one of the image in the Media library has their own various size (thumbnail has been generated).

I have no idea what the problem is.

Please help.

franx47
    Support Expired

And also, that “product” is not showing on the “Related Products” when I open other product within the same category.

Hi,

You are uploading product images that are unequal in size, so when displayed it will be skewed.

Please upload images of the same size, for example 800x800px

franx47
    Support Expired

Ok thanks, I think I forgot to set the image pixel to be “1200×1200”.

Hi,

Ok, the minimum image size is 800x800px to ensure the image does not break when zoomed. However, the size is too large, it will lead to full capacity and the image download process will take longer, making your website slow.

franx47
    Support Expired

Hi,

Ok thanks for your suggestion. Noted.

Ok, let me know if you need to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.