June 15, 2022 at 10:23 pm #24547
matico/woocommerce/order/form-tracking.php is out of date. I replaced the out of date 3.6.0 file with the up to date 6.5.0 file and it still shows out of date. I then deleted the plugin and updated Woocommerce to the 6.6.0 zip. The form-tracking file is still out of date.June 15, 2022 at 11:31 pm #24548June 16, 2022 at 10:28 am #24561June 16, 2022 at 10:12 pm #24583June 16, 2022 at 10:34 pm #24584June 17, 2022 at 8:43 am #24593
#1. I update this file, please recheck.
#2. Your website is using PHP version 8, this version is not currently compatible with themes and some plugins, so when using it, it may cause errors: https://prnt.sc/XmJPTz7CwRyS
Please downgrade your PHP version to 7.4 for a more stable website.June 17, 2022 at 9:25 am #24596
This is a problem for my client and hosting for security and performance reasons. When will the theme be compatible with php version 8.0?
Next, I need help with the blog page to look like the demo list view blog page. There’s not a lot of information in the documentation/index.June 18, 2022 at 9:54 am #24625This reply has been marked as private.June 21, 2022 at 10:16 pm #24709
Thank you for that, it worked! I even set up the sidebar widget the same as the demo.
Now, I found a couple of issues.
1. The shop’s sorting isn’t working.
2. The top header links hover effect isn’t showing.
3. Also, my account on header doesn’t dropdown when hovering anymore.June 22, 2022 at 3:58 am #24712
4. Shop price range designed changed, I would like the original bar design similar to the demo.
5. Product conditions terms are not showing.June 22, 2022 at 10:15 pm #24734
6. Shop categories aren’t no longer showing sub categories and plus icon.June 22, 2022 at 10:20 pm #24735
7. When unchecking a category’s box in shop page, it refreshes and remains checked. I thought it unchecks and shows all products?June 23, 2022 at 10:51 am #24754
#1. Ok, I fixed this issue, please recheck.
#2. Please be more specific about this, how would you like it to appear
#3. You have to click on the account to show the dropdown, please check the demo again: https://ibb.co/C8LQdZF
#4, 5, 6. Ok, I resolved this issue.
#7. This is not an option select filter but a list of product categories styled like select.
When you click on the category item, it will link to the category page.June 23, 2022 at 9:32 pm #24770
Hello, thanks for explaining and fixing the issues.
I noticed you disabled a few plugins, can we activate them again or will they interfere with the theme again?June 24, 2022 at 12:04 am #24771
1. Anyway to minimize the brand list on shop sidebar?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.