Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Your cart is empty return to shop error.

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    VIPULFRATHOD
    Support Expired

When I click on the Book Now button, it is being forwarded on the shop page, rather it should be forwarded on the checkout page.

Hi,

Our theme doesn’t support Woocommerce. Please go to Ba Settings -> Select page checkout: https://wpdocs.gitbook.io/triply/ba-booking/ba-settings

Or if you need to help, please send Admin web account for me, I will check and help you.

VIPULFRATHOD
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    VIPULFRATHOD
    Support Expired

Hi,

Please check your site. I fixed it for you. On the current version, our theme doesn’t support Woocommerce plugin, so that please don’t use this plugin for theme.

Thanks

VIPULFRATHOD
    Support Expired

I have two more queries…
    1) I want to add Paypal & Stripe Payment gateway at checkout page…
    and Just a while ago, I was checking that I had to buy a separate baby pack to add PayPal and striped payment gateway is that true?…

2) if we need some extra information from the customer for a particular trip like Hotel Pickup Address OR Airport Pickup Location or something like that.. so where can I add this tab before the customer place the order.

VIPULFRATHOD
    Support Expired

thanks for your support, once the website will be completed, I will contact you again for customer work…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.