Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    angpach
    Support Expired

Hello! First of all I tell you that I have loved the theme and hopefully I can solve my problems.

1. In the HOME3 demo I have no registration option for new users.
    2. The page is not in English, but it will be in Spanish and I have no way of translating Tour by Excursions in the categories.
    3. In the option to add tour, I cannot add hotel. Only the TOUR category appears.
    4. within MY ACCOUNT, I would like to put in Spanish where it says first name, orders, etc. I could not with loco translator.

I would appreciate your help.
    translated by Google

angpach
    Support Expired

5. Some icons appear with a happy face. example. when you are on a tour and you choose the number of guests, instead of an arrow for the menu, a happy face appears.
    6. I would like to change the BOOK NOW AND PAY LATER by bank transfer.
    7. where are the status of the orders changed from my account

angpach
    Support Expired

in the categories where it says adult, youth and children, I want to change them to another language, it is not possible because of the loco traslator

Hi there,

#1. I checked and it’s ok: https://prnt.sc/zo2pbm

#2. You can only change the category name, slug cannot. If you want to change it, you have to edit a few more places in the theme: https://prnt.sc/zo60wy

#3. On this template, we just support category = TOUR.

#4, 5. I fixed it for you

#6.On this version plugin, we yet support bank transfer.

#7. I don’t understand this issue.

angpach
    Support Expired

I thank you, your answers have helped me a lot.

I have other issues that have arisen:
    1. In my account the menu on the left is not complete and I cannot scroll it (I made some edits trying to fix and nothing).
    2. I cannot delete the price rates from MY ACCOUNT since the confirmation message is not complete.
    3. I would like to know how to change the mountain image that appears in the background of the titles, I have tried and it has not been possible.
    4. The calendar within the page my account was wrongly translated is Monday: Lun, Tuesday: Mar, Wednesday: Mie (this is wrong), Thursday (Jue), Friday (Vie), Saturday (Sab) Sunday (Dom) (Note: the calendar is when a tour will be added).

I really appreciate your help.

angpach
    Support Expired

5. How can the lines of the review be changed?
    Price
    Rooms
    etc.

some do not apply for tours. Example: room

angpach
    Support Expired

6. Despite the fact that I have set the drop-down menu to be seen when accessed from a cell phone, it is not working for me. The menu just disappears

angpach
    Support Expired

7. 7. How to change the mail where they are sent, order confirmations, etc. currently says [email protected] and sends it to spam.

excuse the separate messages, I have sent them while they have arisen.

angpach
    Support Expired

8. 8. In the search engine, on the main page, in the date selection section, the word DATE FROM appears, which should say ¿En que fecha?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.