Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Adaptation so that hotels can be booked in the template

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    tufijozami
    Support Expired

Good evening!

Could you make the adaptation so that hotels can be booked in the template?

I understand that this adaptation has an additional cost, if you can make this adaptation, would you tell me what is the additional cost that I should pay?

Thank you!

Hi,

You mean instead of using a booking form, you will use a contact form for customers to fill out and send to your email to confirm the hotel booking?
    Please be more specific about your requirement, I will check and custom quote for it.

tufijozami
    Support Expired

According to what I understand, Triply is only optimized for booking Tours. But it is not designed for booking hotel nights

I would need to add an additional tab in the search form to perform searches exclusively for hotels, which must have the same design as the tours search form.

The reservation process for hotels should be the same as the current one for tours

Is this possible?

Thanks!

Hi,

The BA Booking plugin provides a post type object that is tour, hotel, event…
    You can choose which post types to display.
    The Triply theme chooses the post type object as a tour, so the styles and functions will mainly serve the function of booking tours.
    If you want to display more hotel object type with different displays, you need to customize the code for the display parts.
    Please tell more about your idea for booking objetc as hotel, I will review and send you the cost of customizing this request.

tufijozami
    Support Expired

Good evening!!

We would need you to create a flow similar to the one created in Triply for the Tours search.

A search form should be created with the data for the hotel search, such as location, date in, date out, number of adult passengers, children and infants.

Once the search is done, it should show an archive with the hotels and rates available for the selected date. Once you select the hotel you must go to a reservation form identical to the one designed for reservation of Tours

Thanks!

tufijozami
    Support Expired

Just for clarification, I want to keep the two search engines, the tours search engine as currently designed in Triply and add a hotel search engine that works with the BA booking everything search engine but contains the same design purpose as triply for tours

This reply has been marked as private.
    tufijozami
    Support Expired

Hello! I would be ok with the rate, I sent you a detail just to reconfirm that we are in line with the requirement.

1 – Create a search form for hotel search in a new page or as an Elementor widget to insert it in another section

2- Create a view where it shows the Archive of available hotels according to the search carried out in the hotel search-form

3- Create a detailed view of the hotel where it appears: category, description, location, rate calendar, images, etc.

4- Create a checkout view for hotel reservation with the corresponding form, confirmation email with details (for client and admin), and reservation confirmation message.

I am waiting for your confirmation to make the indicated payment. thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.