Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Lucas
    Support Expired

Hello, I would like to know how to modify the CSS code of the theme in order to be able to modify this element in photo : https://ibb.co/4W6sJjX

I know that I have to work on the child file, and that I have to duplicate the css file. But I can’t find the tag in the css file that corresponds to the framed place on the picture.

I would like all the products in the store to have a specific color in the background and that the writing of the product is white.

Can you tell me the lines and file indicating this change?

Ok, please copy this css code to file style.css:

ul.products li.product .product-block, ul.products .wc-block-grid__product .product-block, .wc-block-grid__products li.product .product-block, .wc-block-grid__products .wc-block-grid__product .product-block{
    background-color: #your-color !important;
    }
    ul.products li.product h2 a, ul.products li.product h3 a, ul.products li.product .woocommerce-loop-product__title a, ul.products li.product .wc-block-grid__product-title a, ul.products .wc-block-grid__product h2 a, ul.products .wc-block-grid__product h3 a, ul.products .wc-block-grid__product .woocommerce-loop-product__title a, ul.products .wc-block-grid__product .wc-block-grid__product-title a, .wc-block-grid__products li.product h2 a, .wc-block-grid__products li.product h3 a, .wc-block-grid__products li.product .woocommerce-loop-product__title a, .wc-block-grid__products li.product .wc-block-grid__product-title a, .wc-block-grid__products .wc-block-grid__product h2 a, .wc-block-grid__products .wc-block-grid__product h3 a, .wc-block-grid__products .wc-block-grid__product .woocommerce-loop-product__title a, .wc-block-grid__products .wc-block-grid__product .wc-block-grid__product-title a{
    color: #your-color !important;
    }
    Lucas
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

#1. Please copy this css code to file style.css ( child-theme):

li.product .product-block:hover .content-product-imagin{
    background-color: #your-color;
    }

#2. Change color:

– Category:

ul.products li.product .posted-in a, ul.products .wc-block-grid__product .posted-in a, .wc-block-grid__products li.product .posted-in a, .wc-block-grid__products .wc-block-grid__product .posted-in a{
    }

– the number of comments:

ul.products li.product .technocy-count-review, ul.products .wc-block-grid__product .technocy-count-review, .wc-block-grid__products li.product .technocy-count-review, .wc-block-grid__products .wc-block-grid__product .technocy-count-review{
    }

– Price:

ul.products li.product .price, ul.products .wc-block-grid__product .price, .wc-block-grid__products li.product .price, .wc-block-grid__products .wc-block-grid__product .price{color: #your-color !important;}

Lucas
    Support Expired

Perfect! There is just one small thing left to fix:
    The change of color of the price in promotion as on the following screenshot:
    https://ibb.co/MMWBS9d

And the “…” that also appear in the base color of the theme when the title is too big. (https://ibb.co/frgD8Rm)

Hi,

#1. Price sale:

ul.products li.product .price del, ul.products .wc-block-grid__product .price del, .wc-block-grid__products li.product .price del, .wc-block-grid__products .wc-block-grid__product .price del{
    }

#2. title:

ul.products li.product h3.woocommerce-loop-product__title{
    }
    Lucas
    Support Expired

Ok,

ul.products li.product .price ins, ul.products .wc-block-grid__product .price ins, .wc-block-grid__products li.product .price ins, .wc-block-grid__products .wc-block-grid__product .price ins{
    }
    Lucas
    Support Expired
    Lucas
    Support Expired

Try to use css code:

ul.products li.product .product-caption-bottom, ul.products .wc-block-grid__product .product-caption-bottom, .wc-block-grid__products li.product .product-caption-bottom, .wc-block-grid__products .wc-block-grid__product .product-caption-bottom{
        background-color: #your-color !important;
    }
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.