Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Gujaratmobile2
    Support Expired

whenever some one is visiting the products page and comparing them in mobile view even they are not able to see the products at one screen they need to swipe here and there for seeing the products comparasion and the additional features written in that comprasions are not properly written. please help me out how do I correct that.

On mobile and tablet, there is not enough space to display all the products in the comparison list, so it must display a scroll table style to be able to see all the products.

In your opinion, how should we display it here?

Gujaratmobile2
    Support Expired

I want it to be displayed without scroll on single screen. I mean that both the product should be visible at one time even though scroll can be done for information but products should be visible without scroll. As i can see if we see one product and if we want to see another product added in comprasion then we have to slide as well i dont want it to be slide right and left.

2 products also can’t have enough area to display on 1 screen, it’s too small to display.
    Your idea doesn’t make sense and we can’t help you

Gujaratmobile2
    Support Expired

Okay but please fix the Text problem.

Hi,

Please take a screenshot of the problem, I did not find the problem you are talking about

Gujaratmobile2
    Support Expired

Why while comparing no discreption is showing and also additional information is also not showing.
    Whereas it was showing before I raised at query.

Gujaratmobile2
    Support Expired

And please also tell me how should I create a link of image to send it to you I am not able to share it directly.

This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.