Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Spacey – Single Property WordPress Theme Elementor Pro Plugin has caused critical error on website

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    dcompanion
    Support Expired

Hi,
    actual website is running on the following domain which is pulcinelladubai.com. the Elementor pro is the providing major issue… to over come this, temporarily i have disable it. If i activated it, then i’ll be not be able to login via wp-admin panel and dashboard. attached the screenshot for your referance

and the error is below

Fatal error: Uncaught ReflectionException: Method get_site_editor_type does not exist in /home1/dcompion/pulcinelladubai.com/test/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/theme-builder/documents/theme-document.php:47 Stack trace: #0 /home1/dcompion/pulcinelladubai.com/test/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/theme-builder/documents/theme-document.php(47): ReflectionClass->getMethod(‘get_site_editor…’) #1 /home1/dcompion/pulcinelladubai.com/test/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/theme-builder/documents/theme-document.php(128): ElementorPro\Modules\ThemeBuilder\Documents\Theme_Document::get_site_editor_type_bc() #2 /home1/dcompion/pulcinelladubai.com/test/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/common/modules/finder/categories/create.php(94): ElementorPro\Modules\ThemeBuilder\Documents\Theme_Document::get_create_url() #3 /home1/dcompion/pulcinelladubai.com/test/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/common/modules/finder/categories/create.php(67): Elementor\Core\Common\Modules\Finder\Categories\Create->create_item_url_by in /home1/dcompion/pulcinelladubai.com/test/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/theme-builder/documents/theme-document.php on line 47

There has been a critical error on this website.

Learn more about troubleshooting WordPress.

the above are the errors.

Looking forward to here from you..

Hello,

Please send the admin web account and hosting account for me, I will check and try to help you.

dcompanion
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

Please double-check the account you provided, username is incorrect.

dcompanion
    Support Expired

Hi,

Did you provide the same username and password as last time and exactly the same??? https://prnt.sc/SH4NKMLKY4id

Please double check and send me the correct information. We will stop support if you continue to submit the wrong account information, you are taking too long on this.

dcompanion
    Support Expired

Hi,

#1. I see you have shared admin information in another post, this information will be seen by the topic owner, so please do not share your website information on a topic that is not created by you or me on this forum.

#2. I updated your site, please recheck.

dcompanion
    Support Expired
    dcompanion
    Support Expired

Hi,

While the plugin is updating, please do not visit any other pages, it will go into maintenance mode until the plugin update is completed.
    Plugin update time may take long or fast due to the internet connection and response from your server, so please wait patiently until the updates are completed.

I updated all plugins, please recheck.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.