Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mizan0009
    Support Expired

Hey, I am trying to import the demo (Home 6) but it was failed at some point. Could you please help?

Hello,

I have just updated home 6 for you, please recheck and let me know if you need to help.

mizan0009
    Support Expired

Thank you for your email. The demo was failed to import it and it was stuck at 99%. Can you import the demo successfully. If you need to delete the current one please do so.

Hi again,

I have just imported all homepages for you, please recheck.

mizan0009
    Support Expired

Still in the home page a lot of demo images didn’t load and demo link everywhere instead of our own domain link. As I said we don’t need all home phone page, we just home 6 page demo with properly loaded everything. In case you need to delete everything, upload it again!

Hi again,

1. I have corrected some links for you, of course these links are demos, it is not worth using so you need to edit them all.

2. We can’t provide you with product photos like on the demo, it’s related to image copyright, you have to change these images yourself.

mizan0009
    Support Expired

Do you think we are fool that we will use your demo images? We were needed for the reference purposes!

Secondly, if the demo contents imported successfully all the link must be updated automatically, there should not manual changes required!

Not a good experience at first instance at all

I tried to import all the images from the demo as you suggested, but your hosting is not allowing to download images when importing data image. I have tried many times but can’t download the image to your website.
    Please check your hosting and make sure you can download images from another hosting

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.