Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Umimo – Furniture Store WordPress Theme Filter bar issue. Protfolio is not showing all the products and the pagination.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Safi
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

#1. Yes, I have created a different style for you, unlike the filter in the Portfolio filter widget. Before, I also had the same style, but due to too many category portfolios, the display was not beautiful, I changed to the dang button style to make it more visible.

#2. Which categories do you want to remove?
    Right now I’m showing all the categories with portfolios displayed. The removal of categories must be conditional or you will have to list them manually

#3. This page is being hardcoded and applied to the page archive portfolio and all portfolio categories. To use it as an Elementor widget, you will have to create additional widgets and add custom code.

Safi
    Support Expired

Hi Billy,

#1. Yes, I have created a different style for you, unlike the filter in the Portfolio filter widget. Before, I also had the same style, but due to too many category portfolios, the display was not beautiful, I changed to the dang button style to make it more visible.

Please check the page you will see that the filter bar items are the same as the Portfolio page except two items: Portfolios and Halı. But the style is very good. I need that style not the one on the portfolios page.

#2. Which categories do you want to remove?

I want to remove these categories: Halı
    I see also that instead of ALL it is marked as ALL PORTFOLIOS. I want it to be ALL as it is on the page

Right now I’m showing all the categories with portfolios displayed. The removal of categories must be conditional or you will have to list them manually

How can I do that?

#3. This page is being hardcoded and applied to the page archive portfolio and all portfolio categories. To use it as an Elementor widget, you will have to create additional widgets and add custom code. How can I do that?

On the Umimo Portfolio Widget I can edit the categories and some other features but no pagination. Isn’t possible to add the pagination to this widget?

Kind regards,
    Safi

#1. Please take a screenshot and indicate the style you want to use.

#2. Ok, I changed the text ALL PORTFOLIOS => ALL, please recheck.

Like I said, to hide a category there must be a condition, here I am hiding the categories that do not have a portfolio, so if you want to hide this category, you must remove all portfolios from this category.

#3. You can override this widget in child-theme and write add pagination function for this widget

Safi
    Support Expired

#1. Ok, I resolved this issue, please recheck: https://prnt.sc/3hgKy4VLkBl5

#2. I added the category slug to the item filter class.
    So if you want to hide any category from the filter tab, you can use css to hide it: https://prnt.sc/uxQipjhpubCr

Ex: You want to hide the Dolap & Kitaplık . category
    When you check the tag of this category will appear the dolap-kitaplik class, you just need to use the following css:

li.elementor-portfolio__filter.dolap-kitaplik{
    display: none;
    }

#3. Overriding the widget to the child-theme is quite complicated and time consuming, I can’t show you how to do it in detail. Either you will have to learn to do it yourself, or you will have to pay extra to do it.

Safi
    Support Expired

Hi Billy,

First of all thank you very much for your support.

All good now. I have hidden the category I want to hide.

I need to change the breadcrumb title from ANASAYFA/Portfolios to ANASAYFA/Mobilya

How can I do that?

#3. How much do I have to pay for it?

Kind regards,
    Safi

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.