Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    smaarthomes
    Support Expired

This is a follow up to give you access to my account, following the creating of ticket “pages 1-5 aren’t showing”

HI you,

I have just imported all homepages for you, please recheck

smaarthomes
    Support Expired

Perfect, thank you. How do I change the product page template, as I can’t see them in single product or archive. Thank you

Hi again,

We use default woocommerce template for editing. To customize this page you will have to override some functions as well as html.
    You can also use the elementor template for the single product page, but we don’t support this template, so you’ll have to customize it. I see you are using this template, however it is not very good.

Please let me know if you need to help.

smaarthomes
    Support Expired

Hello,

Yes I am using another template, but how do I set one of the templates i bought with the pack? Could someone do this for me please?

Thank you

We support 3 layout styles, you can check the demo
    1. Layout 1
    2. Layout 1
    3. Layout 3

Let me know which layout you want to use, I’ll install it for you

smaarthomes
    Support Expired

The second one please. Once installed how do I copy it to create a product specific product page?

Please go to Customize -> Woocommerce -> Single Product -> Config for this page: https://ibb.co/yYhMjpF

smaarthomes
    Support Expired

Hello,

Thats the way the page is already configured, however its still not showing the right template…?

Thank you

I have just setup this layout for single product, please recheck.

smaarthomes
    Support Expired

Ok, that’s great! thank you 🙂 Could you please tell me how I can change this myself if I want to and how I can duplicate and change the current page I have, in case I want to create a product page for an individual product.

Thank you

Hi again,

As mentioned above, this page uses the default woocommerce template, we use action hooks to add or remove functions in places.
    You need to be someone who knows the code to be able to edit it

In case you want to use elementor template for single product page, you need to follow instructions from elementor provider.

Follow guide video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Noad37zWpj0

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.