Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Technogy – Electronics Store WooCommerce Theme Problem when adding a product to the cart and errors with the wishlist

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    fredrikwebb
    Support Expired

Hello,

I got a error on my site. When I (or a visitor on the site) try to put a product in the cart it says: “Your shopping cart is currently empty.” and there is no product in the cart. Then I add the same product again and now I can see it in the cart. Why does it not add the product on first try, only on second try?

Also the wish list-function seems to have some problems because it always shows a product in the wishlist, even if I don’t have wishlisted it. Also sometimes it says “404 Error” when i click on the Heart for the wishlist page sometimes not.

Can you please try to resolve these two errors?

The wishlist error is not a big deal but the add to cart error is because some visitors maybe leave my site because they can’t add the product in first try…

When you try so get the “no product in cart”, please try it some times, because some times it work on first try sometimes not. It’s a bit strange in fact.

Thanks a lot as always!

fredrikwebb
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    fredrikwebb
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

1. I’m still adding your product to the cart normally, please check again: https://prnt.sc/E5DwbPUeibnd

Some products have variations so you can’t add them directly in the shop page, but you have to link to the single product page to select the attribute, then you can add the product to the cart.

2. I fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

fredrikwebb
    Support Expired

1. Yes, it works good with the products that not has variations. But if you click on a product that has variations (try one of the laptops for example) and then scroll down to “lägg till i varukorg” (add to cart). The green highlighted text comes up saying it successfully added the product to the cart, then when I click “visa varukorg” (view cart), then it sometimes says “Cart is empty”. Then I do the same thing again, now it works because now it shows the product in the cart when i click “visa varukorg” (view cart). Can you please try to see what’s the problem here? Why it doesn’t show the product in cart in first try. Thanks!

2. I rechecked but now when I add a product to the wishlist it does’t show the product in the wishlist, it says empty. Or shows: “Oops! That Links Is Broken.” when I go from the quick view-wishlist.

1. I checked with 1 variant product and it still shows full product in cart after successfully added: https://prnt.sc/AEkybKGX1-9v

2. I fixed this issue, please recheck.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.