Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Poco – Fast Food Restaurant WordPress Theme Theme completely broken after some day i didn’t touched my site

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    webbinarysrl
    Support Expired

HI,
    i bought POCO fast food themes last week, i worked a lot on my home page and i prepared it to make presentable. today i tried to login inside it. but themes is not displaying many elements. it is urgent for me to solve this issue to continue in work. how can i activate plugin like elementor pro? elementor in not display anymore on theme page modification.

I fixed this issue, please recheck your site.

webbinarysrl
    Support Expired

Ok you fixed it.but can i know the reason why it was broken suddenly? I need to know because i don’t want that it brokes again in future out of assistence and who can help me in that case ? Why this happened? It is first time for me onnwordpress that a themes stoppes working propperly. Could you answer me also in private. But it is important to know the reason behind this issue.

Looks like you deleted some product categories right?
    This caused an error on the widgets that you installed earlier that prevented it from working.
    I have revised the code to check if these product categories exist or not to solve this problem. Now you won’t have to make this mistake again

webbinarysrl
    Support Expired

Ok thank you, hope to have no more issue with this template. Thanks

Ok, let me know if you need to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.