Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    hanfa
    Support Expired

now it’s okay. Thank you.
    Can you please tell me from where we can change the sidebar? and is it only possiblr to add price filter to use in woocomerce sidebar?

Hi again,

#1. Change Position Sidebar: Please go to Customize -> Woocommerce -> Archive -> Sidebar Position: https://prnt.sc/1sen3de

#2. Change content sidebar: Please go to Widgets -> Add or remove widget to Woocommerce Shop Sidebar: https://prnt.sc/1sen6xc

hanfa
    Support Expired

Hi
    1.When we click on create an account it should stay on my website template why it navigates to wordpress.com
    can you please tell me how to do this or can you fix it?

2.More in Footer bar i want to link right icon links i mean if someone click on user icon it should navigate to dashboard if logged in either it should navigate to create an account page.

3.When we click on wish icon ,it’s showing error page it should show wish list page.

can you please assist me , i need this done immediately as i have published my website.
    waiting for your response.

hanfa
    Support Expired

screenshot-wordpress-com-2021-09-18-13-34-29

this is the screenshot i want to open this form in my website template.

#1. You use hosting of wordpress.com, so logging in via wordpress.com is completely normal. I think when you use this service you must know about this information right?

#2. This is the default woocommerce account page,
    it will include login and registration information if customer is not registered and show customer information if logged in

#3. Wishlist page: I fixed this issue, please recheck.

hanfa
    Support Expired

hi
    can you please tell me is it possible to take pre order?
    and if i want to add a product of various sizes like large ,small ,medium than how can i add product

Hi again,

#1. take pre order:
    You can use this plugin Preorders for WooCommerce

#2. Please follow guide at Variable Product

hanfa
    Support Expired

Hi
    my client have to go with the right login page ,he changed the hosting provider from wordpress to hostPaPa.I did migration using All in one wp migration.
    I imported all data everything is on point except the images i am not able to see image ,all images are in media of wordpress but is not showing on website.

luxuryco Home

hanfa
    Support Expired

can you please fix it?

hanfa
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi again,

I just checked in the media library, a lot of photos are lost due to not being uploaded. Looks like you backed up the wrong way.

#1. Use this plugin: Duplicator – WordPress Migration Plugin

#2. In case you have moved host and domain, please copy all files in wp-content/uploads folder and then paste it into the equivalent folder in the new hosting you have moved.

hanfa
    Support Expired

hi

all the images are in media file every image is imported but not showing on view.
    more i didn’t know about wp duplicator because wordpress supports said us to use all in one wp migration.

well there’s not any way now?
    as we have lost our previous host also.

The image link is imported in the database but the image is not downloaded.

Please contact wordpress hosting support to get a backup of your website

hanfa
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi again,

I have just resolved this issue, please recheck: https://prnt.sc/1tjb6sf

Please go to edit product category -> add Thumbnail image: https://prnt.sc/1tjba61

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.