Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Uncaught Error: Attempt to modify property “rewrite” on bool

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mazouggar
    Support Expired

Hi,

would you please investigate the following:
    I have WPML installed, and I am using the language switcher.
    At first I was experiencing some errors whenever I try to access the WordPress menu page.
    I get the following error via email:
    Error message: Uncaught Error: Attempt to modify property “rewrite” on bool in ../wp-content/themes/triply/inc/booking/class-ba.php:194.

After going into recovery mode, I get the following errors/messages:
    1. This theme failed to load properly and was paused within the admin backend.
    2. Your theme does not support navigation menus or widgets.

After further investigation, it turns out I get these errors when I use PHP 8.0 or above. The moment I switched back to PHP 7.4. The theme works fine.

Eventually I would like to upgrade to PHP 8.0 or above, could you please investigate why is this happening. Thank you.

Hello,

Please send the admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

mazouggar
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    mazouggar
    Support Expired

Hi,

This is just an update regarding this ticket. Please ignore the last issue about permalinks. I think I know where the issue was. The Booking object post slug under BA Settings -> General needs to be the same in both languages. I have changed it to ‘tour’ in both English and Spanish, and redirecting between tour posts works.

I look forward to hearing from you regarding the first issue.

Best

I fixed this bug, please check and let me know if you need further assistance

mazouggar
    Support Expired

Thank you very much for your help.

You are welcome!

Let me know if you need to help and hope you will vote 5* for our theme.

Thanks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.