Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Using Elementor HeaderBuilder to control header image

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    palmtree
    Support Expired

Hi Codemaster,

I have been wondering about this for some time.

As the title says, I understand to control how I can control the header of the page using Elementor HeaderBuilder on this particular site I am making. However, the image I set in this header builder template will be used sitewide.

/about-us/
    /our-services/
    /contacts/

This is good because I don’t have to set different header images for other pages if I am lazy but it’s bad when I do want to set different images for specific pages. For example, on the Service page, I may want to use “image A” for the header but About page I may want to use “image B” for the header…

In my experience using other themes, there always tends to be an optional section in Edit a single page view to set a unique header image to override the default image. I remember it is usually outside of the Elementor screen where the custom fields etc are displayed.

Could you please help me to do this? I hope the theme offers such functionalities…
    Thank you very much.

P.S.
    As mentioned #34998, please mark your reply with specific URL information private (to hide the information from the public) even if htaccess is in place. Thank you for understanding.

palmtree
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

I can’t login to the admin dashboard, please recheck your account.

Solution for you:
    – You need to create separate header builder for each page.
    Example About Us page:
    You will create a header called Header – About Us
    -> Then fix the breadcrumb and add your background image
    -> In the setting of display conditions, you will choose to display the About Us page

palmtree
    Support Expired
    palmtree
    Support Expired

Thanks for providing me with the solution.
    I understood the concept of creating a different header (template?) for each page if I want to apply a different header background picture for them.

However, I don’t know where to select different header templates applied to each page.
    In the About Us page wp backend page edit I couldn’t find and like-wise wp-elementor backend page edit I couldn’t find the section either…

Your advice is appreciated….

• This reply was modified 11 months ago by palmtree.
    palmtree
    Support Expired
    palmtree
    Support Expired

I did not pay attention to this post my apologies..
    I just noticed the header images of some pages have changed.

I understood the method you applied.
    Thanks a lot for your support.
    I am closing the ticket.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.