Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Spacey – Single Property WordPress Theme Elementor Pro Plugin has caused critical error on website

Topic Resolution: Not Resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mrnmap
    Support Expired

Hello,

I have received the following critical error on my website. I was able to get into the dashboard and disable the plugin. However, it is not running everything as designed.

We have just renewed your support for another 6 months…

Could you please take a look and let me know what you find? Thanks so much!

Elevate your designs and unlock the full power of Elementor. Gain access to dozens of Pro widgets and kits, Theme Builder, Pop Ups, Forms and WooCommerce building capabilities.
    Version 3.4.2 | By Elementor.com | Visit plugin site
     This plugin failed to load properly and is paused during recovery mode.
    An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 48 of the file /home2/cabinret/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/theme-builder/documents/theme-document.php. Error message: Uncaught ReflectionException: Method get_site_editor_type does not exist in /home2/cabinret/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/theme-builder/documents/theme-document.php:48 Stack trace: #0 /home2/cabinret/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/theme-builder/documents/theme-document.php(48): ReflectionClass->getMethod(‘get_site_editor…’) #1 /home2/cabinret/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/theme-builder/documents/theme-document.php(129): ElementorPro\Modules\ThemeBuilder\Documents\Theme_Document::get_site_editor_type_bc() #2 /home2/cabinret/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/common/modules/finder/categories/create.php(94): ElementorPro\Modules\ThemeBuilder\Documents\Theme_Document::get_create_url() #3 /home2/cabinret/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/common/modules/finder/categories/create.php(67): Elementor\Core\Common\Modules\Finder\Categories\Create->create_item_url_by_document_class(‘ElementorPro\\Mo…’) #4 /home2/cabinret/public_

mrnmap
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

#1. Please provide the purchase code so I can update your account.

#2. I updated the latest version Elementor Pro plugin for you, please recheck.

To update Elementor Pro plugin, please follow guide at here: https://pavothemes.com/forums/topic/how-to-update-plugin-elementor-pro-the-latest-version/

mrnmap
    Support Expired

Hi,

I updated your account, please recheck.

Keep contact with us when you need to help and hope you will vote 5 stars for our theme.

Thanks./

mrnmap
    Support Expired

Hello,

It appears that the Elementor Pro is causing a problem with the website again and isn’t updating. Could you please take another look?

Thank you so much!

mrnmap
    Support Expired
    mrnmap
    Support Expired

I have just updated the latest version plugin Elementor Pro for your site, please recheck.

Again: To update Elementor Pro plugin, please follow guide here: https://pavothemes.com/forums/topic/how-to-update-plugin-elementor-pro-the-latest-version/

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.