Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Poco – Fast Food Restaurant WordPress Theme Add Extra Product Addon in the cart

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Btc25
    Support Expired

Hi, how can I add a way to choose raw vegetables and/or sauces in the sidebar of the cart, when the customer “quickly adds to cart” ?

Hi, how can I add a way to choose raw vegetables and/or sauces in the sidebar of the basket, when the customer “quickly adds to basket”.

On my bruger sales site, I’d like it so that when the customer does a quick add to basket and the sidebar on the right of the site opens, I’d like the customer to be able to choose the extras directly from this same sidebar. Saves time and productivity for the customer => makes selling easier.

I’m currently working with the Extra Product Addons plugin to add sauces and raw vegetables to my product pages.

1. Please take a screenshot + detailed description of the issue, I will take a close look at the issue and send you feedback.

2. Also, I can’t access your admin dashboard, it redirects to 404 page: https://prnt.sc/hPJ5uD2SmWap

Btc25
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

When the product is added to the cart it has the attributes added, not the options added after it has been added to the cart.
    The add to cart popup can be used which allows customers to select options before adding to cart like this: https://prnt.sc/RmhaLcxfCaMO

Of course, this customization is not currently available on the theme and will need to add custom code if you want to make this request. This customization will also be charged a custom fee if you want to do it

Btc25
    Support Expired

Hello, how much would it cost to do this?

Btc25
    Support Expired

Hello, will I receive an invoice for my accounts? How long do you think it will take? I have to launch the site to the public in 2 days.

Please email me paypal, I will send the invoice via paypal to you.
    Customize this in about 1 business day, as soon as I receive your payment

Btc25
    Support Expired

OK, I’ll make the payment right away, thanks!

Btc25
    Support Expired

I have received your payment, thank you.

But now I can’t access your admin dashboard, it looks like you are blocking access or changing the admin login path

Btc25
    Support Expired

To connect, simply go to livraisonminos.be

Go to “my account” and log in using the login details given above.

Btc25
    Support Expired

Currently I can’t add files and edit files on your website, please send me your FTP or Cpanel account so I can edit the code on your website

Btc25
    Support Expired
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.