Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Add online form to replace booking form

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Edwige
    Support Expired

Hello,
    we want to replace the booking form by a personal form like on this exemple :

Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives

How can we do please ? With the pluggin advanced custom field ? hpw could it appear on right.

thank you

This reply has been marked as private.
    Edwige
    Support Expired

Thank a lot, but please not that you a different form for each offer. How can i add different form according the offer ? Thank you.

You mean for each booking object there will be a contact form with its own offer?

Edwige
    Support Expired

Yes, in fact according to the offer we need to have a different form. I don’t know how can i do this. We have 3 forms at this time. So, some offer will have the 1srt form, other the second form, etc.

You need to categorize these booking objects by category, then create a booking template, add a form and add display conditions by categories.
    If you don’t know how to create templates according to this category, I will assist you but you will have to pay a custom fee.

Edwige
    Support Expired

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I created new categories but i don’t succeed to modify the form side bar.

I see that there is different “Tour” > Tour detail 2, 3 etc but i don’t know how to create. If you can explain. Concerning the custom fee, how much it will cost.
    You only want to have two other templates.

I saw that Cicruit découverte d’israel 8 jours was Tour detail 3 and didn’t have the form.

If you could help us.
    Thank you 🙂

Edwige
    Support Expired

Hello,

To be sure, we will be able to add the form we want to each tour, isn’t ?
    For the fee, will it possible to have an invoice after the payment with the mention “Jeremiah Tour Israel” for the company ? Would you send us a payment link ?
    Thank a lot,

Yes, you can add custom form to each tour template according to booking object categories.
    Please send me your paypal email and information, I will send the invoice via paypal to you.

Edwige
    Support Expired
    Edwige
    Support Expired
    Edwige
    Support Expired
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.