Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Poco – Fast Food Restaurant WordPress Theme autocomplete is hidden on mobile

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    brax1989
    Support Expired

good morning,

When we do a search on the phone we observe that the results scroll down and are hidden by the options menu at the base. How can we solve it? Thank you very much Greetings.

Error search form mobile hidden menu

brax1989
    Support Expired

Error en buscador

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by brax1989. Reason: ERROR ADD IMAGE
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by brax1989. Reason: ERROR ADD IMAGE

Yes, please send Admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

brax1989
    Support Expired

can you provide me with the css? I know that in another thread I put something to edit the child .css but with this code it didn’t work for me:

.freshio-handheld-footer-bar ul li.search.active .site-search {
    background color: #fff;
    height: 200px;
    }

do you have another one more updated?

Thanks a lot 🙂

Hi again,

Your code is for freshio theme, not the theme you are using is poco.

Please use this code:

.poco-handheld-footer-bar ul li.search.active .site-search {
        bottom: 100%;
        height: 200px;
    }
    brax1989
    Support Expired

Thank you very much for the code, I inserted it in the customize> css menu and I also tried the child theme of little but I did not have any results. Will I need some more updated code or add something that I am not taking into account? Thanks a lot

Hi again,

Please send Admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

brax1989
    Support Expired

is it possible to try another code option? the panel is from a third party and I am not authorized to delegate the pss. I can’t find how to open a new topic! There is also something extra I wanted to ask you. I would like to see how I can add the option to add quantities of the same product without having to press the buy button. I can’t find how to add the option to add the amounts and then press buy. Thank you so much

Hi,

#1. You did not send me any information about the website so I can check your problem, I tried to guide you but you can’t do it, then it is very difficult to continue to assist you.

#2. QTY button: you can use this plugin
    Quantity Field on Shop Page for WooCommerce

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.