Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Book form disapears after theme update

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    marjandbk
    Support Expired

When I select the date every other form dissapears:

3290-D615-9185-4-C19-8-DBF-E12198603-A39

marjandbk
    Support Expired

If I purge catche it will work, but when new update happens automatically the booking form will not work until I purge cache.

Please send the admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

marjandbk
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

It looks like you installed the cache with the Jetpack plugin, which could cause cache conflicts. So please disable the cache related settings of the Jetpack plugin.

marjandbk
    Support Expired

What is better to use with your template, Jetpack or LiteSpeed cache?

You should use Litespeed cache plugin, this plugin supports WordPress cache quite well

marjandbk
    Support Expired

Ok! Have you disabled my jetpack cache? I cannot find it in the settings.
    Can I leave Jetpack for security but without cache option?

Thanks!

If you do not use the functionality of the Jetpack plugin, it is best to turn it off. It downloads content from 3rd party and will make your site load time longer.

marjandbk
    Support Expired

I have turned off Jetpack completely and booking forms are still not working:

Tuna Fishing

(try to pick any date)

marjandbk
    Support Expired

I select the booking date on the right column.

When I do it in normal browser mode – times and number of people and other options appear and I can complete the booking.

When I am in the guest mode (I open incognito window in Chrome), after I select the date, there are no other options visible.

Screenshot-2023-06-20-at-20-35-52

Some of my potential guests emailed me that they cannot finish the booking because of this.

marjandbk
    Support Expired

I have purged cache and it works now, but the problem will appear again on the next auto update.

It seems that the error is caused by a js conflict when installing the Litespeed cache plugin and enabling css and js compression.
    I have temporarily disabled this plugin and installed the WP-Optimize – Clean, Compress, Cache plugin instead. Please check if the problem still occurs.

marjandbk
    Support Expired

Again 🙁 try to book this, everything is empty:

Tuna Fishing

I have disabled cache on your website, please check again

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.