Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme BOOKING FORM MODIFICATION

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Joel291
    Support Expired

Hello, good evening, I have a problem with the programming of the reservation form, only the available one appears the day after the reservation and I need to show it at least 2 or 4 weeks after the day on which it is being consulted, is there any way to modify that? because it seems strange to me that this part does not appear completely
    Hola Buenas noches tengo un problema con la programación del formulario de reserva, solo me aparece el disponible el día siguiente a reservar y necesito mostrar mínimo 2 o 4 semanas después de día en el que se esté consultando , habra alguna forma de modificar eso ? porque me resulta extraño que no me aparesca completo esa parte Hablo español si pudieran contestar en español estaria bien gracias 🙂

Hi you,

Sorry, I don’t understand your issue, please take a photo screenshot about this issue and send your admin WordPress account for me, I will check and try to help you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.