Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Booking page slideshow and more

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    palmtree
    Support Expired

Hi Codemaster,

Could you please go to the page below in provided URL?

/to_book/car-rental/

I have 3 questions.

The first one is how to make these 3 header (car) images like a clickable slideshow with a view previous and next image manner. Currently, no slide show is applied and when the screen width is narrower (tablet & smartphone screen), just one image is displayed and the rest is chopped off. There must be a setting to make it work as a slideshow in the backend edit page of this particular post… Please help me.

The second question is on the same page, please test by pressing “Book Now” and entering dummy information to complete using some email address you can actually receive.

A confirmation email will be received but you will see no email title. Moreover, there is one image section in the email that is also missing as if the link is broken. It would be great if you could give me your advice.

3rd question is also on this /to_book/car-rental/ page. On the right-hand side with the Book now button. The expression is “Book This Tour”. What if we want to change to Book this car instead of saying tour? Where can it be controlled?

Your advice is appreciated.
    Thank you!

P.S.
    As mentioned #34998, please mark your reply with specific URL information private (to hide the information from the public) even if htaccess is in place. Thank you for understanding.

palmtree
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Please recheck your account, I can’t login to the admin dashboard.

palmtree
    Support Expired
    palmtree
    Support Expired

Thank you very much for your quick response

The slideshow is turned on now but why do not all the images display in the same manner as they are seen on your demo page?
    If each image is full width, it’s too big…

I understood I didn’t fill in all the necessary fields…

By the way for to place an order alone doesn’t require to install WooCommerce Plugin? I noticed I haven’t activated the WooCommerce. I am wondering as long as payment isn’t involved, WooCommerce plugin doesn’t need to be activated? E.g. Will it be then the same as just getting the order as if getting an online form message?

palmtree
    Support Expired

I don’t know why but I cannot seem to paste any URL… I will paste without putting https

• This reply was modified 11 months ago by palmtree.
    palmtree
    Support Expired

Slideshow example

demo2.pavothemes.com/triply/to_book/waterfalls-geysers-and-glacier/

demo2.pavothemes.com/triply/to_book/adventure-colombia/

1. I have reinstalled the slider image for you, you must add Slideshow images larger than 3 images to be able to show the next slider.

2. We do not support Woocommerce plugin for this theme, you just need to use BA Booking plugin independently, no need to install additional Woocommerce plugin

palmtree
    Support Expired

1. Basically, this theme is designed and developed for tour bookings, if you want to use it for other functions like Hotel, you will have to use another theme: https://themeforest.net/item/seasona-hotel-resort-booking-wordpress-theme/37792718
    The plugin supports different categories like tour, hotel, car, event…
    However, in this theme, we only use the booking function for the tour category.

2. Supported payment gateways here: https://ba-booking.com/shop/

3. The customizations are related to the database and will not be affected when you update the main theme.

palmtree
    Support Expired
    palmtree
    Support Expired

Thank you for your message.

I was wondering about the loco translate plugin installation because the site isn’t multilingual but now it made sense.

All good!

I also removed the Woocommerce plugin.
    I am really happy with your support.

Thank you again.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.