Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Shopic – Multipurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme Can i change my domain name with this theme?

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    kennydai
    Support Expired

Hello, i would like to change my domain name with this theme. Is that Possible?

kennydai
    Support Expired

Hi ,anyone there?

Hi there,

Sorry for the late response. You are allowed to change the domain name for this theme, but each Purchase code is only used for 1 domain.
    Let me know if you need to help.

kennydai
    Support Expired

So how to expired my last domain and put the license to a new domain?

Dear,

Currently, we do not have a tool to test this problem, you can actively change the new domain name for the website to make it work.
    However, if we detect 1 purchase code used for 2 or more domains, we will refuse to support theme issues upon request.

Best regards.

kennydai
    Support Expired

Hi Thanks for the reply. I just want to change my brand. So i have to change the domain. And we don’t like the old brand and would like to abandon it. So i just need to transfer the contents from old website to the new website, is that right?

Yes, to move old website to the new website:

Step 1: Backup data website, use Duplicator plugin to create a package install

Step 2: Config DNS domain to IP Server

Step 3: Add new domain to Server

Step 4: Upload package install ( Step 1) into new domain on hosting

Step 5: Create new database or use old database

Step 6: Install your website, go to link your-domain/installer.php, enter database info( step 5 )

kennydai
    Support Expired

Thank you very much.It’s great helpful

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.