Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Can I import a ready made tour as shown on the demo website?

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Strangiato
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Strangiato
    Support Expired
    Strangiato
    Support Expired

Hi,

I have updated the ELementor and Elementor Pro plugins to the latest version for you, the Elementor Pro plugin has also been activated so you can use the widgets normally.
    Please check again

Strangiato
    Support Expired

First I’d like to state that I did not touch any setting or page until I read your confirmation.

Editing via Elementor does not work (error message that the “single post is missing”) UNLESS I view the page first and then click “edit with elementor” and choose “single post”. That works.

But……….every tour contains the same information, except for the images. Even when I open any of the pre-installed tours.

When I create a new tour and edit it in Elementor to add fields, the fields are already there, with exactly the same content as the other tours. It should be empty.

When I change the content of any tour, this will immediately change the content of all other tours. Therefore I cannot even create two tours with different content.

That, and the fact that all pages suddenly have a black background, made me stop working on the site. I am getting nowhere.

I have changed nothing and yet there is something wrong. I am at the point of giving up on this theme.

Strangiato
    Support Expired

Of course, you can create each booking object according to a template elementor, but that is too complicated and you will have to drag and drop the layout too much.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.