Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Cannot Add Shortcodes to Booking Object Text

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    imclean
    Support Expired

Why can’t we add simple shortcodes to the Booking Object?

You have a Custom Section, we should be able to add a Shortcode into the Custom Section, otherwise, it’s not very custom, is it?

You should be able to drop shortcodes in any of the description areas, why are you restricting people from using Shortcodes?

Hi,

I see you are using shortcode for custom section and it works fine: https://prnt.sc/132glp5

We support enough information sections for 1 booking object, if you want to add custom shortcode for booking object, of course you will have to edit it, we can’t create too many sections to enter information, which can can make it difficult for users

imclean
    Support Expired

I had to change your theme.

I had to write the code myself.

It is my copyright, do not steal it.

Your code does NOT parse shortcodes.

You are using wputop, which does NOT support shortcodes, a rather amatuer approach.

You should be using do_shortcode, it parses content and shortcodes.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by imclean.

Hi,

We use the BA booking plugin and those are the sections of this plugin. The customization of the code also depends on this plugin.

Ok, if you can customize that part yourself, that’s great, we won’t need to help with this problem. You can rest assured about copyright issues with customizing your code, we are more than capable to do that.

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.