Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Mokalca
    Support Expired

Hey there, I hope you are all fine.

I wanted to ask how I can edit the Title of my Blog page from “Our Blog” to just “Blog”.

I was able to change all titles but with the Blog page its different. It doesnt help to change the name in the primary menu, neither when I change the Title under “pages”.

Can you please adivse?

Also, where can I enter the Header Menu Editor. I can find the Footer Editor but nowhere the template of the menu bar.

Best wishes

Hi again,

#1. Please go to page Blog to edit content or title page.

#2. Edit main menu at Main menu

#3. Menu footer: our theme use php code to show this menu, so that let me know what do you want to change, I will check and try to help you.

Mokalca
    Support Expired

Hi, thank you for the reply.

However I have changed what u have proposed already. As you can see it already says just “BLOG”. however, On the live page it says “OUR Blog” And I want to remove the word “Our”.

Please send link to this page, I will check again

Mokalca
    Support Expired

Hi,

the page is http://www.mydomain.de/blog

I have seen that you have changed it, and thats not saying only blog, but the sidebar disappeared!

Can you please tell me how to do it instead just doing it?

Your link: Blog Do you kidding me?
    Please check https://www.sunnafrucht.de/blog/ I added sidebar for you

Mokalca
    Support Expired

Hey Billy,

BEFORE it looked like this: the was a GRID with two posts in each row. The sidebar was on the right! https://demo2.pavothemes.com/freshio/blog/?blog-style=grid

WHAT DID YOU DO?

Please, we can cancel everything and I want my money back if we dont get this sorted!

Are you kidding me, you create a lot of questions and ask for help. I have tried to assist you almost immediately. And then, you ask for refund because of a dumb thing. We will not agree to this request, which is not good reason.

Mokalca
    Support Expired

THEN PLEASE PUT THE BLOG AS IT IS IN THE DEMO! IT WAS LIKE THIS BEFORE AND I WAS HAPPY, YOU CHANGED EVERYTHING!

Ok, Please send Admin web account for me again

Mokalca
    Support Expired

I have put it back like before

Ok, I restore this page, please check

Mokalca
    Support Expired

Good thank you!

Mokalca
    Support Expired

Hey there,

you have helped me a couple of days ago to change the titel from “our Blog” ot just “blog”.

Not it says “Our Blog” againg. Can you please tell me how you changed it, like that I can do the changes myself.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.