Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Shopic – Multipurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme Can’t add “More Products tab” to my single product

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    admin_dlv
    Support Expired

Hi,
    I’d like to display some accessories on my single product page and I can’t seem to find how to register or modify my layout.I have been searching on my back office and it’s not in the linked products tab and nothing is explained in the documentation. How can I do it ?

• This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by admin_dlv.

Hi you,

About this issue, you can use this plugin:
    Custom Product Tabs for WooCommerce

Or follow guide at https://woocommerce.com/document/editing-product-data-tabs/

admin_dlv
    Support Expired

Thanks, it worked

Ok, let me know if you need to help.

admin_dlv
    Support Expired

I have a new question. I’d to display the new tab, “Accessories”, after the single product summary, just like the “gallery” layout do for single product. But I’d like to do that as my images and long description are displayed with the vertical layout. I tried to do it with a hook but it does not work.
    Would that be possible ?

Hi again,

1. Create a new function with your custom code
    2. Add this function to hook “woocommerce_after_single_product_summary”

admin_dlv
    Support Expired

Hi,

Thanks for your answer, I’m trying to make it work with this hook.

I actually have a new bug in my faq page, where the accordions don’t change when the different categories (General, Payement, etc.) are selected. How can I correct this ?

Thanks in advance

Please take a photo screenshot about this issue, I will check for you.

admin_dlv
    Support Expired

Thanks for your quick answer !

Screenshot

Here is the screenshot. When I click on the links on the left, it doesn’t change the accordion on the right, as I’d like to display different type of informations in the different categories.

admin_dlv
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi again,

This is not a bug, the links in the left category are not related to the accordion section on the right, it’s 2 separate sections.
    To connect these 2 parts, you have to customize the js code to make them link together. This customization is not available so we cannot assist you, you will have to pay a fee if you want to support this request.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.