Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Can’t get the search option to show results

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    jaircr
    Support Expired

Hello, Please, I don’t know what else to do, no one replies… I can’t get the search option to give results.

HI you,

It seems there is an error in the data when installing the theme’s demo, the booking objects are not showing up in the search results.

I had to reset the data, however your booking objects only show up in the tour listing but not in the search page. At the moment, I can’t find the cause of this problem, please wait more

jaircr
    Support Expired

Thank you so much for your reply. I can wait, no problen with that. When should I hear back from you? Looking forward to it.

We tried using the plugin’s default search form, using the plugin’s demo data, but still can’t display the tour list when searching, very confusing about your problem.

Can you reinstall this website from scratch, maybe we need to create a new website for you from scratch to solve this problem.

jaircr
    Support Expired

If there is no other way. Then yes. Can my progress be saved? I mean the tours I already put in + The pictures, etc?

Please create another website on your domain or another hosting is better, then import the demo and test. I will take the data from this website and import it back to you in the new website you install

jaircr
    Support Expired

Ok, can I transfer de domain when I create the new website? Or should I wait until you do something?

Please create a new domain or a new subdomain with the domain you are using, install wordpress default and send me admin information

jaircr
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hello,

I have just imported demo for you, please recheck your site.

jaircr
    Support Expired

Hello, the site seems ok. However, all of my previous work is not there. Were you going to transfer that?

I have tried to import tour data from your old site to the new site, but these tours are not showing up in search nor can’t book tours in single tour page.

Please delete all tours and create a new one from scratch. We are very sorry for this inconvenience

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.