Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Can’t translate booking object

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    coraliembembopro
    Support Expired

Hi,
    When I want to translate a booking object, the price, calendar, categorie and photos are not here anymore.
    I use Polylang as translate plugin.
    Can you help me ?

This reply has been marked as private.
    coraliembembopro
    Support Expired

Hi,
    Thank you for your reply.
    As I explained in my first message, it is impossible to properly translate each booking object because when I want to do the translation, the booking object is not the same ‘as the no translate one) and I cannot put a price for instance or photos.

By WPML plugin do you mean WPML to Polygang ? Because I already installed it but the issue is the same.
    How can I translate exactly the same booking object with WPML ?

Best regards

coraliembembopro
    Support Expired

I just check and I see that you perhaps done something because I can now translate each booking object.

Thank you !

coraliembembopro
    Support Expired

Hi,

Sorry I made a mistake, I just checked and indeed it is impossible for me when I want to translate a booking object, to put a price and the “schedule section” does not exist.

You told me you think using WPLM plugin will help me to translate booking object ? Is the name of the plugin “WPML to Polygang” ?
    Because I already installed it but the issue is the same.
    How can I translate exactly the same booking object with WPML ?

Best regards

Hi,

No, I mean you should use WPML plugin for your website: https://wpml.org/

The free Polygang plugin is quite limited in functionality and not enough for you to use for the theme. In addition, the BA Booking plugin is announced to be compatible only with the WPML plugin for multilingual websites!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.