Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Bookory – Book Store WooCommerce Theme Change product image size product catalog

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    creart
    Support Expired

Hi,

Where do I change the product image size of the product image in catalog view? I changed it at Customizer > Woocommerce > Product Images and regenerated all image thumbnails but without any effect. I would like to make all product images the same image size (with cropping).

Hi you

Please send Admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

creart
    Support Expired

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately I am working at a localhost server (MAMP). When I change the thumbnail width in the WordPress Customizer and check hard crop (1:1) the preview of the product catalog is correct (square images). But when I update the setting and check the frontend, nothing changes. When I inspect the code, I see that the original image sizes are loaded and not the defined thumbnail size of the image (square). Regenerating thumbnails isn’t a solution either.

Hi you,

Please deactivate the plugin Woo Variation Swatches, then go to Customize -> config Product image size -> Save and activate this plugin.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.