Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    layout
    Support Expired

Hi, we’ve some issues setting up our page.
    1st- How can we change the header design? We want to change colours and the logo, but we’ve can’t find a section to edit that.
    On the theme options only let us chose the header we want, but none option to edit them and display our info.
    On the print below we show the theme options and some of the areas we want to change.
    PRINT: https://snipboard.io/qxr7by.jpg

2nd- Is any possibility to have a header on the homepage and chose other header style for all the other pages?
    We want to have the header 5 on the homepage but have the header 2 on the rest of the pages.

Hello,

#1. I changed your logo, please recheck.
    – To change the background color, please add this custom css to the file style.css or customize CSS:

.header-5 .header-main {
        background-color: #24312c;
    }

#2. Currently the theme does not support this customization, so you will have to write more code to further customize this functionality.
    You can use the custom field plugin to add the option select header to the page config, then check the value of this custom field to display the selected header for the page.

layout
    Support Expired

How can we do that with the custom field plugin?
    We’ve installed the Advanced Custom Fields plugin, we’ve look into it, but we don’t know how to do it.
    Can you explain us or send us a link to an explanation or tutorial, so we can change the header on other pages.

I can only give you a solution, this is not a supported customization so I can’t give you detailed instructions on how to customize it.
    Either you have to do this customization yourself, or we will charge you for this customization if you want us to do it.

layout
    Support Expired

But when I go into your demo, you show these different options. If I choose Home 9 and then go to the store page, the Header is different and in the preview we didn’t choose it to be different, so here it should be the same as Homepage 9.

You don’t have any homepage with the same header as the store and in this case you should have, because if I choose a homepage and then I go to the shop page and it’s different.

This reply has been marked as private.
    layout
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

I fixed this issue, please delete all caches and recheck your site: https://prnt.sc/SiLc2gQY2PRr

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.