Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Cleared all order history and no notification email for new orders.[URGENT]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sarahkim
    Support Expired

Hi,
    I just finish the website using this theme and tested for payment stripe and paypal
    it looks okay working great yesterday but when I logging into the website this morning, all orders are cleared from the list. and also not receiving new order notification emails. Please help me with this big issues.
    I use BABE payment pack plugin and correctly put the admin email in the theme setting.

kind regards,
    Sarah Kim

Hi,

#.1 Orders in draft form will be deleted after the waiting period if payment or confirmation is not received
    #2. You need to set up SMTP email to receive order notification emails: https://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-set-up-wp-mail-smtp-with-any-host-ultimate-guide/

sarahkim
    Support Expired

Hi
    thanks for your quick response, I will try to setup SMTP email now.

For the order history customer ordered a product and paid via Stripe and successfully received the payment, is this case should be in the order history?.. but this case was cleared for some reason..

Hi,

All successfully paid orders are saved. There might be a mistake if it’s automatically deleted, please check again.

sarahkim
    Support Expired

Hi, thanks for your response,
    I checked it today, no issue so far.

Ok, let me know if you need to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.