Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Triply – Tour Booking WordPress Theme Coupon Discount price and Paypal Error

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rykross
    Support Expired

I just bought theme v2.3.0 and tested locally via WAMP default install and with BA Book Everything v1.5.17 with Payment Gateway for BA via PayPal v1.0.2 and paid babe-payment-pack v2.1.0 plugin.

Testing paypal sandbox and tested with voucher discount the discounted price “Amount Due” is not reflected in “Amount to Pay now” and when completing order and is going to paypal the Un discounted amount is seen instead of the discounted, then when in confirmation screen the amount shown is the discounted and also payment method is seen as “payment later” instead of paypal.

See image here https://freeimage.host/i/HhqQjJs

voucher and paypal error

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by rykross. Reason: image not showing

Oh so sorry about this problem. We are reviewing and fixing this bug soon and updating in the latest version coming

rykross
    Support Expired

Hi thank you very much for the theme update, however we tested everything again with a fresh install in WAMP with the new theme update triply ver. 2.3.1 and BA Book Everything ver. 1.5.18 and we found out that the paypal payment (with voucher discount “amount to pay”) works only if the “Pay Later” payment mode is enabled.

If only the Paypal Payment Method is enabled the voucher discount “amount to pay” error still exists. please see attached image (https://freeimage.host/i/HhRddWx)

I apologize since our company will only use paypal as the only payment method for tours, so this feature is very important to us as we will give out discount vouchers for our marketing campaigns.

Thank you for your understanding

Oh so sorry about this. I contacted BA Booking plugin support to request a fix for this error. Please wait more

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.