Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Support Expired

Hi, we are facing some issues with demo importing. After we installed the theme and started the setup wizard to import the demo, it quickly turns from 1% to 100% and doesn’t import anything.
    We checked also the documentation and followed each step carefully.

Thank you
    Kind regards
    Claudio

Hello,

Please send the admin web account for me, I will check and try to help you.

[email protected]
    Support Expired

Hello!
    Why do I have to give you my website data?
    Is it possible to publish the procedure to fix it or can you publish a patch?

Hi,

You are in need of support from me, of course you must provide information about the website for me to review, find the cause and solve the problem for you. I can’t solve the problem without knowing the cause and just through the description of the problem you give.

It is completely normal to provide information about the website, most of our customers are still willing to provide and share this information. Therefore, please provide the information we require or we will refuse to assist if you still do not want to share information about the webmaster account.

[email protected]
    Support Expired

Hi Billy,
    I would like to know if once I give you my data to enter the website, if you can write the procedure.
    I don’t want to have the same problem after the support period in the future and I would have to pay for a theme bug.

Kind regards
    Claudio

Hi,

Ok, I will review and give you a solution after checking your website.

[email protected]
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

I checked your website, it’s pretty customized.
    I edited some configs in BA Settings. The configuration section BA Booking Settings is lost: https://prnt.sc/poArr3gDKPq-

Please recheck and let me know if you need to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.