Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    govind
    Support Expired

I am installing the theme in a staging site but after 5% import the theme says its complete and nothing shows in the site.

Hi there,

Please check your account, I can’t login your site

govind
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    govind
    Support Expired
    govind
    Support Expired

Hi,

Please send your link website for me, I can’t check your site.

govind
    Support Expired

Please send Admin web account for me, I need to check your site.

govind
    Support Expired

Hi again,

I resolved all issues for you, please recheck and let me know if you need to help.

govind
    Support Expired

Hi,

I think the amendments have caused issues within the site. Initially, it was tour single layout 1 when I asked you to modify the theme. The URL was changed however when I entered the description it didn’t show at the front end.
    After that to troubleshoot I switched to tour layout 2 to troubleshoot, the URL changed from what you had changed. The HTML editor doesn’t seem to work at the frontend by this I mean I will not take paragraph and show all of the different paragraphs under one paragraphs.

govind
    Support Expired

Also the default theme color that I am setting seems to reset automatically. I want it to be
    009ab1

govind
    Support Expired

Another issue I have noticed is that the image that I have saved in BA location seems to disappear.

govind
    Support Expired

Another issue. I was adding tour details. All the information saved under the tour day description just vanished and reset to defaul. It’s bad really bad. Whats going on. From the images to everything resets own its own.

Hi again,

The first, so sorry about all your issues. I tried to import data demo for your site, so that, all config reset and was lost your data.

#1. Url link: Go to Ba Booking Settings -> Genaral -> Booking object post slug: edit your slug: https://prnt.sc/xmv3mv

#2. Main color: I setup again for you. To setup, please follow guide at https://wpdocs.gitbook.io/triply/setting-1/color

#3. Data Ba Booking: so sorry again, please add the data again.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.