Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    iknev
    Support Expired

Im having trouble integrating the tamplate of Home 2 as it looks in the presentation with its blog and tours.

Hi you,

Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Link guide renew account: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/207886473-Extending-and-Renewing-Item-Support
    After renew on Themeforest, please login to forum and Renew account: https://prnt.sc/0YvM6ozxVJVZ

We will return support when your account completes renewing account

iknev
    Support Expired

I have bought again the same theme how can I renew I bought it one month ago!

Hello,

#1. I have just updated your account, please recheck.

#2. I can’t login to the admin dashboard, please recheck your account and take a screenshot and better explain your issue.

iknev
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

HI,

I tried to update the demo data on your website. However, it seems that you have customized this hompage, so some sections are lost.
    Please check back and let me know if you need further assistance.

iknev
    Support Expired

Hello so i have the following issues:

I cannot create customized hyperlinks and my home page has a problem when you first scroll down it stuck only by the third attempt goes smooth.

Hi again,

#1. Where do you want to make the affiliate link show, please take a screenshot and talk more about it.

#2. It’s true that when scrolling down, it’s a bit difficult to move at first. The problem is that Footer-1 is having a problem.
    I switched to footer 2 for you and now the movements are smoother, please check

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.