Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Massimofrhio
    Support Expired

Hi, I’m having a few issues importing the theme, I searched on the forum but didn’t find a solution for this problem.

The menus are not in subcategories. I’ve tried to install it again and again and changing demo (I want to use the 4 but I’ve tried with the 1 and 5, same result).
    https://prnt.sc/1jyxyte
    And I don’t know if it’s normal that some of the links send to the public demo page and not to the pages on my domanin while others do.
    Also it doesn’t load some images:
    https://prnt.sc/1jyylmg
    I don’t need the images but it seems like it doesn’t always load/ not load the same pictures depending on the demo I choose so I don’t know if there is a problem also there.

I don’t know why it’s giving me this problem also because I had installed the theme without wizard before (I had php 8.0 and went back to 7.4) and without the demo imported the menus were correct.

Thank you

Hi you,

#1. Edit submenu: please go to Edit menu and edit Main menu.

#2. Link demo: This is the demo link on our website, ie the pages that the theme can customize to display as a demo.

You can edit this link in the edit menu

#3. Image demo: We put product images as placeholders so that they can be downloaded as quickly as possible during the demo import process, of course all these images are demos only, you will have to re-upload your product images, not use them. These demo pictures are ok

#4. PHP version: Currently WordPress and some plugins do not fully support PHP 8.0 version, so if your hosting is using PHP version>=8.0 it will cause some unexpected errors. The best version for your website is currently 7.4, please install this PHP version for your website

Massimofrhio
    Support Expired

Hi Billy,

#1. Thank you, did you fix something then?
    Because now it seems to be working properly and I didn’t edit the menus.

#2. Ok, so not all the demo pages get automatically loaded while importing the demo, right? They are more an example?

#3. Yes, I understand, thank you. Just tought there was something wrong because of the other problems.

#4. Yes, I installed the version 7.4.

Hi again,

Feel free to customize and let me know if you need further assistance

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.