Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Umimo – Furniture Store WordPress Theme Disable the default /portfolio/ permalink

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    hmkitchen
    Support Expired

Hi, I noticed that by default /portfolio/ is already taken. How can I disable the /portfolio/ page and use this permalink elsewhere. I am creating a page called Portfolio and would like to use the /portfolio/ permalink.

I could only use /portfolios/ with the ‘s’ for now.

This reply has been marked as private.
    hmkitchen
    Support Expired

Thanks Billy,

This way the default /portfolio is changed to /portfolios, so that I can use the /portfolio slug. This is great, but I wonder if we really need the default portfolio page that is now /portfolios, and if we can completely disable this page?

hmkitchen
    Support Expired

Also, I noticed that all single portfolios start has the /portfolios/ slug instead of /portfolio/, can it be tweaked?

Hi,

Did you not read my instructions, or did you not understand what I am saying???/

I have given you very specific and detailed instructions so that you can handle it yourself.

1. I added the code to change the slug for it and now I changed the slug from ‘portfolio’ => ‘portfolios’
    2. You can change this slug yourself by going to the link I sent, then change back to ‘portfolios’ => ‘your-slug’

hmkitchen
    Support Expired

Yes, I understood that. It’s just that I am wondering if the default /portfolio/ page has to exist or can it be removed.

If it can’t be removed, then it’s okay I would just leave it as is for now.

Hi,

portfolio/ is the default page for this post type, you can’t delete it, you can just change this slug as I instructed.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.