Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Poco – Fast Food Restaurant WordPress Theme dummy content not working, content is empty

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    go-sini
    Support Expired

I have installed your theme, and follow the instruction in the documentation to setup the demo content. After done import, the page is empty. The demo content is empty. All page except Home is there but there is no content. I select Home1 in the setup but there is no page Home1 in the page list after setup is done. How to fix the dummy data?

Hi,

I have just installed demo for you, please recheck and let me know if you need to help,

go-sini
    Support Expired

hi, yes it already okay. How do that? If i want to install other site, is this problem will occur again?

Hi,

You can use WordPress import plugin to import data demo for your site.

Step 1: Install WordPress Import plugin

Login to your WordPress dashboard, and navigate to Tools  Import. If the WordPress Importer is not yet installed, click Install Now.
    Wordpress Import Tools

Step 2:

At the bottom part of the WordPress dashboard, click Run Importer under WordPress row. You will be redirected to WordPress Import screen.

Step 3:

Click Choose File and browse for the .xml file you have previously downloaded.
    Upload file

Find file content.xml at poco/dummy-data/content.xml

Step 4: Click Upload file and import, and assign an author if you need to assign different author on it, then click Submit.
    Upload file content

Step 5:

Wait for the importer to finish the import.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.