Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    darockaragon1986
    Support Expired

i want to edit Booking rules or select recurrent custom to edit,i want to add full or deposit of 25%

Hi,

We only support deposit by 1 fixed amount, there is no option to deposit by % as your request. If you want to make this request, we will have to customize the code and will charge for this request.

darockaragon1986
    Support Expired

OK I COULD WORK WITH THAT BUT HOW I CAN EDIT THEBooking rules IF I CREATE A NEW ONE I CAN SEE THEM IN THE OPTION OF THE TOURS.

Yes, please go to Booking rules create new booking rule.

Then go to Booking Categories and create new category and select your Booking rule

darockaragon1986
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

I see you did the right steps:
    1. Create booking rule
    2. Create a booking category with the booking rule created in step 1
    3. Add the booking object and select the booking category.
    Do you mean to display a list of booking objects according to the booking rule created above?

asinjoan
    Support Expired

Hi,

I would like to remove all the ‘Booking rules’ in order to be able to publish new articles without using any of the ‘Booking rules’.

Is there any way to achieve that, or there is any other approach to publish without being forced to use the ‘Booking rules’?

Thanks

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by asinjoan.

Hi again,

BOOKING RULES is required for this plugin, it won’t work if you delete it all.
    The only way is that you create 1 BOOKING RULES for all booking objects, then by default when you create a new booking object it chooses this booking rule for the booking category.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.