Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Shopic – Multipurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme Editing Single extra description on WooCommerce > Single Product

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    amper
    Support Expired

Hi,

I’ve seen others with this problem on the forum but the solution you have provided in those cases doesn’t work for us. The issue is when we select Customise < WooCommerce >Single Product we cannot change the Single extra description field.

We can change the text but the button to publish stays greyed. If we change the style to another style, then we can click the publish button, however any changes are not saved. The Single extra description field remains the same.

How do we edit this field and save it?

Many thanks,
    Andrew

Hi you,

Your problem is caused by the plugin Under Construction causing a conflict.
    I disabled this plugin and it worked again.

amper
    Support Expired

Thanks for your help but unfortunately the problem persists.

I have attached a screenshot – I have deleted text from the Single extra description field but the “Publish” button remains greyed out. If I change the style to something else (i.e. horizontal) then the publish button is active but none of the changes are saved (despite appearing to be).

I can see you have added another bullet point, so you could edit it but I cannot see how we can do this.

We have tried this on different browsers and the problem remains.

Kind regards,
    Andrew
    Screenshot

Hi again,

There are quite a few plugins you add to your website, which can lead to conflicts with the theme and cause this error. Please disable all plugins you add and check again.

amper
    Support Expired

Thank you for your reply, but you were able to make changes to this section (on our website) so why can’t we? Did you disable all the plugins when you did this? If you didn’t then how are you able to make the changes?

We don’t want this to be difficult so perhaps you can just delete this section?

Hi,

Please let me know what you want to edit, I will fix it for you.

amper
    Support Expired

Hi Billy. If you could just delete the text and the image in the Single extra description field (so the field is blank) that would be great.

Ok, I have just resolved this issue, please recheck.

amper
    Support Expired

That’s fixed. Thanks.

Yes, let me know if you need to help and hope you will vote 5 stars for our team.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.