Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support WiHelp – Nonprofit Charity WordPress Theme Elementor doesn’t work. Can’t edit menu also.

Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: ,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Tlacuatzin
    Support Expired

Hello! I recently purchased this template and I was about to start setting up all the subpages my site is going to have and I noticed that I couldn’t edit them in Elementor, it doesn’t go beyond the loading screen. I hope you’d help me fix it.

Also when I set the menu a shopping cart and wp-admin login icon show up in the menu and idk how to hide it. In addition, I want to edit the logo’s size and couldn’t find where to do that.

Thank you in advance.

1. I tested your page with Elementor and it is working fine: https://prnt.sc/TWBvMq3SpGsP

2. Edit header + footer here: https://tlacuatzin.org.mx/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=elementor-hf

Tlacuatzin
    Support Expired

Yeah that page csn be edited with elementor because it was created before i installed the new theme. But if you want to create a new page, you won’t be able to edit it with elementor. Try editing the second page and you’ll see the issue.

I figured out i needed to design the header in the header & footer editor. However I’m having trouble designing the menu, could you help me make one like the one in the wildlife demo? Thank you.

I restored the pages from our demo and edited it. Currently it is still working properly with Elementor: https://prnt.sc/cO2uBussdQD6

I also re-imported the header + footer template for you, please check

Tlacuatzin
    Support Expired

Hi again, just a heads up…i tried to create a footer for the page and i stumbled into the same problem: elementor doesn’t load.

Tlacuatzin
    Support Expired

Ah what a coincidence hehe when i was making the footer i saw what you did.

I see all the demo pages, and headers and footers can be edited with elementor. I might work with that, however the issue still persists when i try to create a new page/header/etc. It might be a problem in the future, is there a way to fix it?

I just created a new and custom page with the normal Elementor: https://prnt.sc/pR1-0IhRq3P-
    The error may be because your browser is still cached.
    Please clear your browser cache, logout your account and login again to check

Tlacuatzin
    Support Expired

I cleaned the cache and still can’t edit Elementor #15680, tried do the same in another computer, that uses Safari browser and had the same issue. Even waited long enough to receive a “The content area has not been found on your page” error.

Tlacuatzin
    Support Expired

Hi. I tried to create a blog post and when I try to edit the page with elementor the loading screen gets stuck and safe mode doesn’t work either. I don’t think it’s a problem on my end because I’m doing this on another computer.

Also when navigating through WordPress I’m getting this load error: image. I believe there’s a conflict between the theme and WordPress. I hope you could help me fix this. Thank you.

The error may be caused by some required plugin to install that you did not install.
    I have enabled all required plugins to be installed for you, please check if the website is still failing

Tlacuatzin
    Support Expired

Hi, I tried to make a new header: Header-denuncia (post=15871) and i still cannot edit it with elementor.
    Btw, hours ago I managed to set up most headers and subpages by editing the demos you installed already in the beginning.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by Tlacuatzin.
    Tlacuatzin
    Support Expired

Reached my hosting provider and turns out it was something related to the php all along. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your attention.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.