Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    CShukie
    Support Expired

Hi, with the triply theme Elementor updated to v3.4.5 today, however Elementor Prois stuck at v3.4.1 – when ever i try to update Elementor pro it tells me i am unauthorized.

Now Elementor is at a later version i can no longer use the pro features or edit the header. Can you help?

Thanks!

This reply has been marked as private.
    CShukie
    Support Expired

Hi again,

I have just updated the latest version Elementor Pro plugin and activated this plugin for you, please recheck.

This is a developer version, so it will limit some features such as live updates, get templates from Elementor’s library. So to use this full version, you will have to buy it from the Elementor provider.

CShukie
    Support Expired

Hi, thank you so much for fixing that, greatly appreciated.

The plugin is now working fine, but i have noticed a new issue since the update in that my mobile header is now missing?

Can you please help?

Ok,I have just fixed this issue, please recheck.

CShukie
    Support Expired

Your support is super fast! thanks

The mobile header is now back, however the logo appears smaller that it was previously and doesn’t match what was on the demo theme imported.

Its also no longer centre aligned and the padding / margin from the top appears missing? Can you fix this or advise on where I access the mobile header? From elemetor i only see a main header to edit?

Oh sorry, I have just resolved this issue, please recheck.

CShukie
    Support Expired

That’s perfect all fixed!

Thank yo so much!

Ok ok, you are welcome!

I hope you will vote 5 stars for our team on themeforest.

We are really really appreciate your vote :
    To vote go to http://themeforest.net/downloads then follow that link : http://screencast.com/t/ylPjXebiCIOE
    Thanks and have a nice day!

CShukie
    Support Expired

Yes, we have customized service according to customer requirements. Let me know how you want to customize, I will check your problem

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.