Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support WiHelp – Nonprofit Charity WordPress Theme Elementor not working on my home page and other pages

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    aliocee
    Support Expired

Hi,

I am trying to fix the editor for elementor but its not working. it goes to safe mode and i still cant edit the page. Please can you help check for me?

Thank you!

Hello,

Your website is using PHP version 8.1.8, this version is not currently compatible with our theme and some other plugins, so when you use this version of PHP, it will cause some unexpected errors. Please downgrade your PHP version to 7.4 for the website to work properly

aliocee
    Support Expired

It works thank you.

Please how can i customize post and story date/written by? i want to remove them from home page display.

Yes, I resolved this issue, please recheck your site.

aliocee
    Support Expired

I still have it in latest stories. Can you remove as well.

aliocee
    Support Expired

Can i show a custom date instead?

aliocee
    Support Expired

Also, my hosting provider told me they will no longer support PHP 7.4 from the end of October, what is the forward? are you planning PHP 8.0 support?

Hi again,

#1. I fixed this issue, please recheck.
    We don’t support custom date fields by the story, so can’t help you with this request.

#2. Yes, we are also planning to recheck and update the theme to be compatible with PHP 8.0

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.