Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

HomePage Forums Themes Support Poco – Fast Food Restaurant WordPress Theme Elementor Pro – 500 Error on Update/Save

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kylebw
    Support Expired

Heya there,

I appear to be having an issue that when i have Elementor Pro activated i cannot SAVE/UPDATE pages as it flags up a 500 ERROR . . . however if i deactivate Elementor Pro then i can SAVE/UPDATE them.

Has anyone else experienced this, or know of a solution…

I need Elementor Pro to keep my custom fonts, an it worked previously so not sure what may have changed.. Everything on the site is up to date and i have good resources and spec for server etc so cant possible see what the issue may be 🙂

Thank you.
    Kyle

PS: Poco as a theme other than this is superb! Thank You.

Hi,

I have checked your problem, however it seems the problem is solved, I can still save the page when changing the content when Editing page with Elementor.

kylebw
    Support Expired

Heya there, the only way i could fix this was to save out elements from the POCO theme then deactivated the actual theme and build it up again with HELLO ELEMENTOR . . . as the poco theme kept throwing up errors for me, This isnt the end of the world as the core elements i managed to save into elementor as templates and export back out, it just meant i was able to use a few theme specific elements as i was in a rush to get the site up asap.

Hi,

There are some bugs in the updated version of Elementor in our theme. Currently, I have fixed this error in your theme, we will update the theme again in the next version.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.